2007-2015 Mazda CX-9 Power Steering Cap
- Unit price
The 2007-2015 Mazda CX-9 Power Steering Cap is an essential component for maintaining the functionality and appearance of your vehicle's power steering system. The cap is located on the power steering reservoir and is responsible for protecting the fluid from contaminants and providing a polished look. A missing or damaged cap can lead to fluid leaks and contamination of the power steering system.
- Locate the power steering reservoir cap on your Mazda CX-9.
- Remove the old cap by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it off.
- Take the new power steering cap and align it with the opening on the reservoir.
- Push the cap down firmly and turn it clockwise until it clicks into place.
- Make sure the cap is securely in place before starting the engine.
Tools Needed: None
Skill Level: Easy
Estimated Time: Less than 1 minute
Simply return your part in the exact same condition and packaging that you received it in within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price of the part, minus the original shipping charges.
You don't even have to contact us. More info is at the full return info page at
All items ship by the carrier of your choice, and the speed selected at checkout.
Depending on your location Ground shipping starts at $8.97 and can vary due to travel distance and package weight.
In stock items ship the out the same day of ordered by noon, and generally deliver to most of the USA within 5 business days unless faster shipping is chosen at checkout.
Once an order is placed shipping address cannot be changed while in transit.
Faster shipping is available for many items, and can be purchased as an upgrade at checkout.
We use USPS and UPS as our delivery partners.