Easy No Hassle Return Information
Simply return your part in the exact same condition and packaging that you received it in within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price of the part, minus the original shipping charges. You don't even have to contact us. Just be sure the read the requirements below and follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
What can not be returned:
Any part that does not have all of the original packaging with the attached manufacturer part number label.
Believe it or not, this is super important! Don't throw away the packaging. Manufacturers wont accept returns on a part without the genuine OEM Packaging, so we wont be able to credit you. (Even if the part is brand new with no packaging, we would have to return it to you).
We also cannot accept your return if:
- You have installed or attempted to install or disassemble the part
- You have painted the part.
- You have broken the part.
- You have lost the original packaging.
- You have gotten the part wet, or the part has greasy fingerprints.
Electrical parts can only be returned if they have not been installed, programmed, or plugged in. If the part shows signs, of an attempted install we will be unable to accept your return.
An electrical part is any part that plugs in, contains a switch, sensor, circuit board or electrical wiring.
Here are 2 examples of what a part number label looks like. if you Do not have the packaging with your part number similar to this we can't accept your return
HOW TO RETURN
NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONTACT US TO MAKE A RETURN.
- Make sure you have all the original packaging with part number labels as shown above.
- Please be sure to put a copy of the receipt or order confirmation email in the box.
- Go to the post office or UPS Store where you can pay them for the postage directly.
Make sure you get a tracking number before you leave the store. Buying insurance is usually a good idea. We cannot be responsible for any return that is lost or damaged in transit.
SEND YOUR PACKAGE BACK TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
Conquest Auto Parts
1320 HWY 3 SOUTH, SUITE C4
LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
What Happens Next?
Check your tracking number to see when we receive your return.
Once we receive your return we will inspect it and issue a credit to your original payment method usually the same or next business day. We will send you an email or text once the credit has been issued.
It is important to note that even though we issue the credit, your bank who manages your credit card may hold your refund for up to 7 days before posting it to your account. This is done by your bank, and is standard procedure no matter where you buy from online. You can contact your bank for their policies.
- You should receive your credit within 3-5 Business days of the date we receive the return.
- Credit will be applied to the same credit card or account used to purchase the part.
- Your Credit will be for the purchased item only. We do not refund the original shipping charge.