Has your Honda pilot armrest become Wrinkly, Warped or Just plain ugly?
Luckily it is not real hard to replace, you can do yourself with a brand new Genuine Honda armrest and the instructions below.
You can usually get it done in about an hour in most cases.
Take care not to scratch the door and related parts.
When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Using a flat-tip screwdriver wrapped with protective tape, push on the upper lock tab and pivot the inner handle cap on the bottom tab , then remove the cap and the screws securing the inner handle
2. Remove the screw.
3. Remove the mirror mount cover.
4. Remove the door panel (A) with as little bending as possible to avoid creasing or breaking it.
4-1 Start at the bottom edge of the door panel, release the clips with a commercially available trim pad remover.
4-2 Detach the upper clips.
4-3 Starting at the rear, pull the door panel upward. NOTE: The inner handle cable and the latch cable are connected to the inner handle . Do not pull the door panel up too far, or these cables will be damaged.
5. Remove the inner handle from the door panel:
5-1 Hold the door panel away from the door.
5-2 Pull on the front of the inner handle to detach the first clip. Keep pulling until the rest of the clips are detached, then remove the handle.
6. Driver's side, disconnect the power window switch connector , the power mirror switch connector , the door subharness connector . With DPMS: Disconnect the power mirror connector and the harness clip . Passenger's side, disconnect the power window switch connector, the courtesy light bulb socket , and detach the harness clip from the panel.
7. Remove the door panel .
8. remove the screws from the back of the door panel and release the hooks , then remove the armrest.
11. Install the door panel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Do you have the Full console on your 2013-2017 Ram? Is the Console Latch Broken?
There is an easy fix, its just a-few screws and it is very affordable to fix with a new OEM part!
Do you have a 2016 Mazda CX-5? Is Your Cup holder loose, cracked or broken?
The original cup holders were not very well made, and get brittle and crack from the heat. This Genuine Mazda replacement solves the problem.